Join OSS: Membership Forms
Calendar of Events
Clubhouse location and phone#
Driving Directions in Portland
Links to Philatelic Sources
Our Past Presidents
2013 Auction Archive
2012 Auction Archive
2011 Auction Archive
2009 Auction Archive
Exhibit Results Here
2007 Auction Results
2006 Metro Show
2006 Auction Results
2005 OSS Auction
- Exhibit Results Here
2004 OSS Auction
2004 Christmas Party
ABOUT OUR CLUB
Visitors are always welcome!
Regular meetings are held in the Oregon Stamp Society (OSS) clubhouse
on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at 8 PM, unless otherwise stated
in the monthly calendar.
The Rose City Stamp Fair is an official OSS bourse and is held at the
clubhouse on the second Saturday of each month from 10 AM to 4 PM.
The Stamp Collectors Corner is an official OSS bourse and is held at
the clubhouse on the fourth Saturday of each month from 10 AM to 4 PM.
The Northwest Philatelic Library (www.nwpl.org), a
corporation, is open before meetings and during bourses. Check the calendar for
The 2013 OSS Auction is now Complete!
Thanks to all who participated.
We'll see you again next year.
PIPEX 2013 is over, PIPEX 2014 is on
9, 10, 11 May, 2014
Red Lion Hotel on the River, Jantzen Beach,
- 40 booth philatelic dealer bourse
- Cachetmakers bourse (10 May only)
- Competitive display of 3800 collectors' album pages
- Show Auction by Harmer-Schau Auctions Northwest
- Grandma's Attic free evaluations
- National and regional philatelic society participation
- Seminars, lectures, and meetings
- United States Postal Service participation
- Free admission
- Free On-demand hotel shuttle from Portland Airport (PDX)
- Free parking (750 spaces)
Watch Here For Future Events in Portland:
Oregon Stamp Society
Rose City Stamp Fair - Saturday June 8 10 AM - 4
Collector's Corner - Saturday June 22 10 AM
- 4 PM
both are at the OSS Clubhouse,
4828 NE 33rd Ave Portland OR
The membership forms are online,
please follow 'Join OSS'
link at left to get them.